sábado, 8 de octubre de 2011

How can i get a free credit report Kansas City


how can i get a free credit report Kansas City

Notify me of followup comments via e-mail Previous post: Lending Club Update: Returns how can i get a free credit report Kansas City Increasing Above 10% As Higher Risk Loans Stay Current Next post: What Motivates You The Most?

The information contained in BibleMoneyMatters.com is for general information or entertainment purposes only and does not constitute professional financial advice. Please contact an independent financial professional for advice regarding your specific situation. In accordance with FTC guidelines, we state that we have a financial relationship with some of the companies mentioned in this website. This may include receiving access to free products and services for product and how can i get a free credit report Kansas City service reviews and giveaways.

Any references to third party products, rates, or websites are subject to change without notice. We do our best to maintain current information, but due to the rapidly changing environment, some information may have changed since it was published. Please do the appropriate research before participating in any third party offers. Blog Design by Logos For Websites based on the Thesis WordPress Theme. Sitemap | Advertise | Privacy Policy | Which Debt Should You Pay Off First?

This article is by staff writer Adam Baker, whose own blog paid homage to the movie, Fight Club, with the post Tyler Durdens Guide to Personal Finance. free credit report from all 3 While I generally check my credit report every 4 months or so, the last time I checked my credit score was November 2008. Earlier this how can i get a free credit report Kansas City week, I checked my credit score again. I was pleasantly surprised to find out it was 730+!

Why would I be pleasantly surprised that my credit score has dropped between 5-10 points over the last 16 months? Because thats when we stopped playing the credit game. In early November 2008, Courtney and I not only canceled our credit cards, but also paid off our only non-student installment loan. The following month, we decided to take it a step further and close our final remaining credit card. For the last 15 months, weve lived free of credit cards, other revolving credit, and traditional installment loans. While this has had an overwhelming positive affect on our financial life, it was supposed to have a dramatically negative affect on our credit scores. free once a year credit report After all, the following graphic is from myFICOs Whats in your FICO Score?: According to the graph and the information on the site, we have several strikes against us: To be fair, we did have several factors working for us: Could my credit score be even higher? Its very possible that even how can i get a free credit report Kansas City though my credit score hasnt tanked, it could be much higher. Had I not how can i get a free credit report Kansas City canceled my credit cards, maybe my score would be 750+ or 760+! Theres no way to know for sure, but canceling my credit cards may have caused my score to stagnate. Another possibility is that how can i get a free credit report Kansas City FICOs algorithm may still need more time before it begins to punish my negative behavior.

I find this theory less likely, as its been well over a year. Over time, maybe the score will slip more dramatically. On that note, if we keep up our current pace, well eventually cease to have a credit score at all! It can be argued whether this is good or bad, however youll be hard pressed to convince me that executing our current plan for another 5 years will put us in a bad position financially. So what does this all mean for you? Its important not to draw any sweeping conclusions from a single example. I fully expected my credit score to drop more than a mere 5-10 points, based on the information Ive been reading for the past two years. true credit It would be irresponsible to assume canceling how can i get a free credit report Kansas City your own credit cards would yield a how can i get a free credit report Kansas City decrease or an increase in your score based on my results. At the same time, my sample case study has caused me to reevaluate just how much we how can i get a free credit report Kansas City know about the algorithm used for calculating your credit score.

All we have are graphs and lists of potentials factors that may be taken into consideration. The only universal lesson that can be extracted from this is to ensure that an estimated change in your credit score isnt the primary influence on your major financial decisions.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario